Our Sunday services will start again this coming Sunday, 21st June, at our normal venue in Park Inn Hotel at the normal time of 11am.
We will need to follow the hotel and government guidelines:
- The maximum number of people allowed in the hall is 80. (This should not be a problem, as some people will still be staying at home, but it is best to be early.)
- Keep a distance of 1.5m away from people you do not live with, unless you wear a mask. (Obviously, there is no shaking hands, touching or hugging.)
- Children must also maintain social distancing. (This is the responsibility of the parents.)
Please note that even though your faith might be “strong”, it is good to respect the “weak” faith of others (Rom 14). Please do not force your attitude upon others and cause them to leave or stay away from the meeting. We ask everyone who attends to respect others in the church, the hotel and the government.
We will be streaming the meeting online (details to follow later in the week). If you have concerns over the virus, please do not come to the face to face meetings, but join us online. Also, if you feel unable to maintain the above restrictions, please do not come to the hotel meetings for now. We are really pleased that we can worship and meet face-to-face again!
- More government information in Polish, English, Ukrainian and Russian is available here.
- Hotel information is available here.
- And there’s even a youtube video!
Looking forward to seeing you soon.