Here is a brief statement of our basic beliefs.
- We believe that the Bible is the true Word of God written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that it is fully reliable and has full and final authoritative in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one, eternal God in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and that His substitute death on the cross is the basis for salvation to all. We believe in His resurrection and second coming.
- We believe that the salvation of men and the forgiveness of all our sins are a free gift from God by His grace, and the only way to salvation is through faith in Jesus, and it is not dependent on works.
- We believe we can all have a real, individual and personal relationship with God, who does not require any other intermediary.
- We believe in baptism by full immersion, as a symbol of a believer’s new spiritual birth and coming resurrection through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the existence and continuation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, such as the speaking of tongues, prophecy and healing.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which is a gift available to all believers.
- We believe in one, common, apostolic, Christian church, which is made up of all believers.
- We believe in the resurrection of all people – those who are saved to eternal life, and those who are lost to eternal separation from God.
To learn more about our central beliefs, we have prepared a series of articles which you can read. Each article addresses an important topic and explains the biblical basis for our beliefs.