Personal change and self-development are pretty popular topics. You can find plenty of books and websites on these topics but what really works? Today Tomek highlighted what the bible says about personal change and how the world has got it so wrong. It’s not about how we can change ourselves, but God changing us. It’s not about needing to be perfect to have relationship, but how that relationship changes us.
- Intro from Wojtek
- The importance of change and popularity
- Change from the inside or outside
- Don’t walk as unbelievers
- How do we take off the “old man”
- God reaches out to man
- Run to God when
- be careful what you let in.
- The best food for a Christian…
- The power of prayer
- Transformation through fellowship
- What comes out of our mouths is linked to our hearts
- Our relationship with God is certain
We don’t have to be perfect to have a relationship with Jesus, but through our relationship with Jesus, we are changed.
- Ephesians 4:17 – 32
- Ephesians 1
- Ephesians 2:10
- Romans 12:2
- Matthew 12:43–45