Martin continues our sermon series looking at Ephesians by looking at Paul’s prayer in Ephesians 1:15-23. The key aspect of the prayer is Paul’s wish for the church to grow deeper in their riches in Christ. But what exactly does that mean and how does that even happen? Well have a listen.
- recap of the book of Ephesians
- Paul wasn’t writing because the church was in trouble
- Start with thanksgiving
- Paul Prays for more wisdom and revelation…but isn’t this a contradiction with verse 8?
- What are “The eyes of our hearts?”
- Where God’s riches are
- The power that is in us
- Everything is under Christ’s feet
- Our response?
Everything we have is because of Him
God’s riches are in us
- Ephesians 1:15-23
- Ephesians 3:10
- Ephesians 3:14-21
- Romans 12:2,3
- Romans 8:18